My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, March 30, 2012

K's Special Fridays #3 - Midnight Party


Hello!

Today's franken is Midnight Party, a navy blue jelly with holographic glitter. I really love this one because it was created in a hurry. When I go out to work, dinner or anywhere else, I usually plan everything ahead, to the nail polish color, but that day I had no inspiration. My friend had a blue-themed birthday party and I just knew that I wanted a polish to match my dark blue eye shadow. I did not have any in my stash that satisfied my lemming so I decided to franken one! All pictures show two coats of Midnight Party and one coat of Seche vite.

Name: Midnight Party
Recipe: Sheer blue polish + BH Cosmetics dark blue shimmery eye shadow pigment + Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope + OPI Servin' up sparkle

Artificial light




Flash


1 comment:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...