My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, April 21, 2012

ASBMF #8: Matte Magic!


Hey lovelies!
I'm having a game night with two close friends that I got into nail polish and one of them suggested that we should have a nail related prize for the winner. We will have different games including Scrabble, Uno, Wii, and Poker. I foresee a fun night, especially because I want to win the Grand Prize (each one of us gave decants of our HTFs): China Glaze TTYL, China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out, and China Glaze LOL.
I so wanted to have nails that looked liked cards but couldn't figure it out so I matched my ASBMF Matte manicure to the game night theme.


I started with two coats of OPI Alpine Snow, an opaque white creme

Artificial light

I then added one coat of Spoiled Shuffle The Deck, a transparent base with red, silver, and black hex glitter

Artificial light

I finished my game night manicure with one coat of Essie Matte About You


CheckMatte! I love how this one turned out!
Take a look at the amazing matte manicures done by the ladies taking part in the April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it! This white looks really great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't wear plain white often but I like to layer over it :)

      Delete
  2. I love this!! Super pretty!! And glitters just look better Matte!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...