My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 23, 2012

ASBMF #9: Fresh Cut Lawns


Hello!
The April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge is almost over (only 5 themes left) and it's so fun that I wish we could continue lol. Today's theme is "Fresh Cut Lawns" so I decided to do a simple garden nail art with almost cut green grass and white flowers. I love the way it turned out!


I started with two coats of Dote Caipirinha , a pastel mint with green shimmer.

Natural light

I then layered one coat of a holographic top coat that I made with Spectraflair 35.

 Flash

Using a fine brush and Confetti Green With Envy. I drawn the grass (sorry it's not freshly cut lol)

 Natural light

I finished my manicure by drawing flowers with a dotting tool and Sally Hansen White On. I also used micro gold beads for the flower bulbs.

 Natural light

Flash

Thank you for reading! Please take a look at some of the nail art done by the lovely ladies taking part in this challenge.

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani! I love that you made this into a little flower scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how springy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used. They're so fun and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG This is freakin amazing!!!!! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have this on! I can't resolve to remove it lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...