My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Essence - Blue addicted


Essence is another European brand that was unknown to me until I saw a picture of Blue addicted in a nail polish group I'm in. I was lucky to have a nail polish friend (NPF) in Germany who sent it to me. It is surprisingly small (5ml) so do not be fooled by pictures and read descriptions (I didn't lol). Blue addicted wears its name well; there is a lot going on in this polish: blackened blue jelly base, blue and green hex glitters, add some fine blue glitter to that and you have the perfect gem for any blue polish addict :)
The formula was really thick so I layered one coat over Catrice HQWBJ, then added a coat of Seche vite.
I might need a back up of this one!
Artificial light





Flash



2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...