My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Girly Bits - Razzle dazzle


Hello!

Razzle dazzle is the first indie/custom/hand made polish that I purchased and I am very happy of my choice. It is from the brand Girly Bits and is a fuchsia polish with pink and purple holographic glitter. It comes in a 15ml round bottle and gives a good nail coverage. I wanted to spice up my Verona mani, so I added one coat of Razzle dazzle over Rainha. You can also wear it by itself, but I prefer to layer it. I wonder how it will look over black and might try it :) All pictures show one coat of Razzle dazzle over two coat of Rainha, topped with one coat of Seche vite. Enjoy!


Natural light




Flash



Close shot

4 comments:

  1. Ohh Pretty!! I have added Razzle Dazzle to my Girly Bits Lemming list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! it is reallyy pretty! that and shift happens are my top2 of the brand!

      Delete
  2. ce vernis est dans ma wishlist! Il est vraiment beau :D J'aime beaucoup la couleur et les particules holo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est mon prefere de la collection! Ca et Shift happens :-)

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...