My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hits Phenomena - Afterglow


Good afternoon!
I couldn't wait to try another Hits Phenomena, so I changed my mani to wear Afterglow. I was so excited about this one! On the Hits blog, it was described as mimicking the colors of twilight, shifting from copper to purple to blue. Well it does have a wonderful color shift, but I don't know there's something I'm not a fan of. Maybe it's the base I used. I'll try it over black and see if there is any difference. For this mani, I used one coat of Afterglow over two coats of L'Apogee Evita Peron. All swatches are without top coat.

Natural light






The base is L'Apogee Evita Peron, a purple creme. 

Artificial light

Thanks for reading! 

5 comments:

  1. this one is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afterglow is beautiful! Evita Peron is very pretty too. It's great to see polishes like Afterglow over colours other than the obvious black :) Although I think it will look stunning over black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally right, I'm kind of tired of layering nothing Chrome with black nowadays lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...