My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, May 11, 2012

Paws and bones nail art (pics heavy)


Good morning lovelies!
Today is my dog Blacky 3rd (or should I say 21st lol) bday, so I have done this cute paws and bone manicure. He is very playful, love to swim and makes me so happy! I only wanted to do paws, but decided to add a bone on my pinkie as that's his favorite meal. I love how the mani turned out, hope you like it!

Sun light


I used two coats of Glitter Gal Brain Freeze, a black linear holographic polish as a base. I LOVE the formula, it is a one coater! It's just too unfortunate that the holo effect is not as strong as I thought. 

Flash


I also used two coats of Color Club Worth The Risque on my ring finger. The formula is kind of tricky to apply. The first coat of polish is the more important and I found it easy to apply it in 3 moves (middle, left, right). If you go over the first coat without it being dry, you will have bald patches.

Flash

I used a dotting tool to draw the paws and a fine nail art brush for the bone. I alternated both Brain Freeze and Worth The Risque for the paws and bone design.

Flash

 Sun light


Here is the bday boy at 3 months on the left and 3 years now :)



17 comments:

  1. Blacky is so cute! I love your nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm really happy of this one, I have had it for 2 days without tip wear, a record for me!

      Delete
  3. I love holos! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the coolest mani ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhww how cute!! Very sweet and well done with the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love holos and I love dogs (I have three!) Great mani. Def. going to try to do this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super easy! I can't wait to see yours, thank you!

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...