My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cacee BFF - Lucy


Cacee BFF is a new brand is my stash. I found it at my local nail supply store for $2.50 for a 15ml bottle and they have some good choices so I decided to give it a try. I chose Lucy, a beautiful plum polish with scattered holographic particles. The formula is thick, you can get away with one coat, but I went with two. It does dry gritty so you need to add a top coat. I went with one coat of Seche vite. I love it so far! I can't wait to go back and raid the place :)

Sun light





I love my Bundle Monster plates so much that nowadays I stamp over every mani I have. I used Kleancolor Metallic Black and BM 215 for the turtle shell design. 

Sun light


Thank you for reading! Have a great beginning of the week :)

5 comments:

  1. I found that if you put a topcoat on this and compared it with an untopcoated OPI DS Extravagance that they're near identical - only one step removed from dupes. Trouble with Extravagance was that the topcoat dulled it whereas Lucy doesn't have that problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks for the info! I don't have ds extravagance but now that I know that I love my cache even more lool

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...