My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cacee BFF - Pixie


Good morning!
I hope you are having a good start of the day. I just can't wait for the week end to go out a little and my nails translate that lol. I have another Cacee BFF polish and this one is a silver scattered holo! Pixie is sheer enough to be a top coat but can also get to full opacity with three coats. As experienced before with Lucy another Cacee holographic that I have, the finish is grainy, so you need to add a top coat. Not a problem because I use it with almost every polish :) On to the pics!

Artificial light




 Flash

I complimented Pixie with a fun free handed color block mani. I used OPI Big Apple Red and Lorena Funk.

Artificial light



Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh love the holographic sparkles going off in your blurry shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This makes me appreciate my SHNP Diamond a little more (though that is a faint linear, it has the same grainy effect). I like how the holo shows through the purple polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Liesl! I was kind of unsure about the purple but I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Pixie looks gorgeous! Love the mani too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish!! Where is the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! I think it is a US brand, If you click on the name on my blog post you will be redirected to the company website. But I bought it in a local nail supply store :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! BFF's holos are really great.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...