My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, June 28, 2012

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Party!


Good morning!

It's another holo party with China Glaze. The Kaleidoscope collection is comprised of scattered holos, I love them because they are discreet yet sparkling. The formula is nice and applied easily in two coats. It's less holo than the OMGs and Designer Series, but still beautiful! Which one is your favorite? Mine is He's Going In Circles :)
All swatches are without top coat.



It's My Turn is a burnt gold holo


Spin Me Round is a beige holo


Rated Holographic is a coral/peach holo


Let's Do It In 3D is a charcoal grey holo


He's Going In Circles is a beautiful seafoam green holographic polish


Kaleidoscope Him Out is a baby blue holo


I finally received the new 2012 Bundle Monster plates yesterday and couldn't wait to play with them. I used BM301 (gradient design) and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep to stamp over Kaleidoscope Him Out.

Flash

 Artificial light

 Lamp light

Thank you for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Really cute, especially the last look is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polishes. I liked them all. The mani is done with stamping? wow! I thought it was just usual gradient mani done with sponge :D Btw the mani looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its a stamp! Bundle Monster did a great job on this 3rd set of plates

      Delete
  3. I love that last combination! Cool effect =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I was amazed by how well the stamp imitated a gradient

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love He's Going In Circles!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...