My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, June 24, 2012

China Glaze OMG Party!


Good morning!
It's time for my China Glaze holos to shine a little. I completed this collection by swapping with some lovelies ladies, and getting the jackpot in a nail salon. I like the OMGs because they dry so fast, there is no need of top coat. I also love the smooth linear holographic finish, which is similar to Nfu Oh, Make Up Store, and Gosh. The only downside is that they chip pretty fast.
All swatches are two coats of each polish without top coat.


OMG is a silver holo


FIY is a golden beige holo


TTYL is a coral holo


BFF is a dusty pink holo


TMI is a pink holo


QT is a fuchsia holo


LOL is a purple holo


IDK is a lavender holo


L8R G8R is a lime green holo


2NITE is a light blue holo


DV8, my favorite of the bunch is a teal holo


I have dreamt of a holo stripe manicure for a while and did it with DV8, L8R G8R, and 2NITE. Hope you like it!




Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Omg maybe I can get my hands on these! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your holo stripe design! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The OMG collection is so awesome *sigh* I have DV8 coming to me in the mail, I just have to wait a bit longer... Thanks for the beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the design you made with these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of what I know are not easy to capture polishes. L8R G8R will forever be my fav in the OMG collection - OMG is a close second to that one. I just wish they wore better - mine chip badly really fast despite using Nfu Oh Aqua base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! L8r is pretty unique lol I have to find the right technique to maximize the wear

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...