My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, June 29, 2012

Color Club Holographic Party!


Hello!
My one and only Color Clubs are holos! I don't know why the other colors I tried chipped fast on me. I am very happy with those because they are one coater, dry fast, and you can stamp with them. I have seen people complaining about the holographic effect but it's not a big deal. Yes it's not as holo as Nfu Oh 61 but it is way more holo than my Golden Roses. On to the pics!
All swatches are without top coat.




Fashion Addict is a lilac holo


Wild At Heart is a deep violet holo


Revvvolution is a charcoal black holo


Worth The Risque is a silver holo


Still hooked to my Bundle Monster plates. I just love the new collection. I went with BM301(Bat design) and stamped with Revvvolution over Worth The Risque.

Flash

 Natural light

haha look at my kick-ass bat
Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your fingers right now! These are gorgeous! I really love Wild at Heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I ever get my stamping as nice as yours? Looks great =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe get some good stamping polishes?? that was my issue when I first started stamping

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...