My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finaflor Disfarce Vs Impala Sex Appeal - Part 2


Morning!
It's take two of the Finaflor and Impala multichrome comparison. If you remember my last post, they are dupes of each other when worn by themselves. I wanted to layer them over a dark base and see if there would be any difference in the color shift. I used one coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme as a base, and then applied two coats of each polish. Finaflor Disfarce is on my index and ring fingers, and Impala Sex Appeal is on my middle finger and pinkie. They both shift from gold, copper, pink, to purple. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I'm glad I have both because I plan to use them a lot. These will be always layered, I prefer that to their original look.
All swatches are without top coat.

Natural light






Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...