My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Party!


Morning!
Today is the official start of  nail parties in which I will feature my stash of holo by brands. I'm starting with Glitter Gal, the Australian brand behind the 3D holographic collection, which is comprised of gorgeous linear holos. The formula applied like butter and dried fast in a shiny finish. All swatches are two coats of each polish with top coat. On to the pics!

Light As A Feather is a white linear holo that I scored when Llarowe had a 49% sale for her birthday. I have been always intrigued by this one. The others were part of the amazing prize that I won in Shatter Me Claire FrankenMarch contest.

Sun light

Code Red is a red linear holo, I was expecting it to be a true red, and it is.


Bruised Ego is a purple linear holo, so gorgeous!


Lizard Belly is a dark green linear holo, my favorite of the bunch


10 to Midnight is a silver linear holo, I love the metallic finish


Brain Freeze is a black linear holo. 


My mani of the day is a diagonal sponging gradient with Code Red, Bruised Ego, and Lizard Belly. I have seen the trend of holo gradient on Pinterest and find it so cool!





So what do you think of it? Thank you for reading!

20 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I looooove the gradient manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss thank you so much I love everything you do so I take this as a HUGE compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Very very pretty holos and the holo gradient looks just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those are amazing, but I think my fave is Light as a Feather :) So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them all. Love the gradient

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Light As A Feather the best; your holo gradient is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! My fav is lb but laaf is very unique. I tried to franken a dupe and failed every time

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I adore your gradient mani!! And your swatches are so bad for my bank account O.o Bruised Ego and Lizard Belly are my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi thanks! the bank account can wait for a comparison post I'm preparing a gigantic one

      Delete
  8. Nice! I don't own any Glitter Gals but your post makes me want to add some to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you go holo you want all of them lol I'm glad I could be an enabler lol

      Delete
  9. The gradient is BEAUTIFUL! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gradient!!!! I loved all you babies :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...