My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, June 8, 2012

K's Special Fridays #13 - Moon Dust pigments remixed


Hello franken aficionados!
This is a follow up of my Moon Dust post from two weeks ago. I added spectraflair and drops of black polish to those pigments and there you go from top coats to multichrome holographics! I didn't make them at the same moment so they are all different, some are more holos, others are too dark because I added too much drops of black. I would advise to go with 5 drops of black and mix it with a clear suspension base, followed by 3 straw scoops of the pigment, then 3 other straw scoops of spectraflair. It gives you room for error. I wasn't feeling like removing my mani, so I swatched them on a nail wheel. What you will see is two coats without top coat.

1. Luna Blue SF (shifts from cyan, blue to purple with holo finish)
2. Aisha Gold SF (shifts from gold, green to blue with holo finish)
3. Crescent Crimson SF (shifts from copper tones to purple)
4. Indu Rose SF (shifts from indigo, purple, copper with holo finish)
5. Lavender Luz (shifts from copper, purple to blue with holo finish)

Artificial light




 Lamp light



 Flash

 Bottles shots

So what's your final verdict? Hit or miss? I really like those pigments and I'm not done exploring their versatility. Any other cool combos you thinking of?
Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. My favorite one is 1,2,3. Well, all of them. They are all very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, those are gorgeous! I want them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha the enabler is enabled lool I'm glad you like it I love everything you swatch

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love them all x well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i loved this polishes!!! How you made this franken?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the powder and mixed it with spectraflair and black :)

      Delete
  5. These are stunning! If you need someone to test them let me know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how gorgeous! I really want thees polishes! Keep up the awesome work! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...