My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A little layering


Pics pics pics! I'm late and have to run so I'm posting this quick layering experiment. Enjoy!

Artificial light


I started with two coats of Eternal 33, a dark blue to green duochrome.

Artificial light


I then added one coat of Ludurana Trovao, a clear base with green and blue flakies.

 Artificial light

I stamped with Kleancolor Calcium and BM 206.

Artificial light


I love how it turned out! I'm glad I gave stamping a chance lol I thought it was going to be so hard.

9 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...