My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, June 18, 2012

Love me, love me not- Tutorial


Morning lovelies!
Just sharing this lovely design inspired by love. It's cheesy but I like it lol. Let me know what you think about it :)

Artificial light


I started with two coats of OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! It's a dark navy blue shimmer.


I then added one coat of Hits Speciallita Gato-Mia, a sheer royal blue glassfeck base. It is from the same collection as Pega-Pega.


I followed with OPI Save Me on my tip for a funky French manicure.


You gotta love this stamping with Sally Hansen Insta Dry Rapid Red and BM 202. 



Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute :) Love the glitter french tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The glitter looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I wasnt sure about the string glitter but it worked fine :)

      Delete
  3. A little different but the blue is beautiful. I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...