My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, June 15, 2012

Love me some glitter


Who doesn't love glitter? I haven't met you yet lol I don't like huge chunky glitters but I'm a fan of anything sparkly. Glitters compliment manicures and are so versatile. They come in all shape and size. You can layer them, wear them in French tip, sandwich it between a jelly etc... the possibilities are endless. They can be a pain to remove but if you google "glitter polish removal with foil" you won't be afraid to wear it again. My base is two coats of OPI Jade Is The New Black and I dabbed a thin coat of OPI Rainbow Connection. So yummy!

Artificial light





Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I don't have Rainbow Connection, but Milani Gems works pretty good as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...