My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, June 4, 2012

Ludurana - Esplendido


Morning lovelies!
I'm almost done wearing all those polishes I received from Brazil. This is actually the last holographic of my Ludurana collection. It is silver, it has scattered holo particles and it smells good! I loved the application and the drying time, but was kind of disappointed because I expected it to be more holo. What is cool with Esplendido is that you can also use it as a top coat!. There is no sun today, so I took all my pics with flash. I went with three thin coats and added a coat of Seche vite.

Flash






I used my stamper again with Kleancolor Metallic Purple and BM 203. Please mind the blurry design ;) I didn't wait long enough before applying my top coat.

 Flash

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I love that you can use this as a top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's sheer enough and the formula is not as thick as Hefesto so it gives a less silvery effect when applied over a color

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...