My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, June 1, 2012

Ludurana - Supremo


Good afternoon lovelies!
You already know I love holographic polishes. I cannot get enough of them! I stalked Ninja Polish's website and got Supremo as soon as I got the email notification that it was available. It is a beautiful lilac linear holographic. The formula builds nicely in two coats and dries fast. It also smells very good, like all the other polishes (both multichromes and holo) from the Ludurana Aurora Boreal collection. What you will see is three coats with top coat, in full sun light. Gorgeous!

Sun light






I used my Bundle Monster plates again and stamped over Supremo with Kleancolor Metallic Fuchsia and BM 212. I also added some blue tear drops with a tooth pic.

Sun light

I love how it looks under the shade.


Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Gawgeous, dahling!! i used my first holo this week and am IN LOVE!! Ozotic holo 509. i didn't think i'd like it nearly as much as a do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot! I love 509 so much that I only wore it once! lol I'm so sad those are being discontinued

      Delete
  2. Ugh, just sickening. I want to eat it off your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous holo! I like the mani you did with stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...