My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Multichrome showdown! (very pics heavy)


Morning peeps!
Ozotic, Ludurana and Hits Speciallita are getting in the ring for this ultimate multichrome showdown! They are in my opinion the brands with the most innovative collections on the market, so I thought a comparison was needed. Pics now and talk later! All swatches, unless noted, are without top coat and were taken in artificial light.


bottle spam


PART 1: Ozotic 504, Ludurana Emocionante, Hits Mari Moon Dreamer




Natural light


Notes:
- 3 coats on all and 2 coats of Ozotic 504 over Wet N Wild Black
- They are dupes! Look at that beautiful color shift. It goes from copper, pink, purple to blue
- Ozotic 504 has lighter shades when worn by itself and darker tones when layered over black

PART 2: Ozotic 505, Ludurana Show, Hits Mari Moon Cutie Pie






Notes:
3 coats on all and 2 coats of Ozotic 505 over Wet N Wild Black
- They are also dupes! Love the 3rd pic where it goes from green, copper, pink, to turquoise
- Ozotic 505 has lighter shades when worn by itself and darker tones when layered over black

PART 3: Ludurana Admiravel, Hits Mari Moon Chameleon, Hits Mari Moon Cool






Notes:
3 coats on all except Hits Cool which required only 2 coats
- Ludurana Admiravel and Hits Chameleon are dupes. They both shift from green to blue to purple
- Hits Cool is unique. It's a one coater, has a different metallic finish and color shift

PART 4: Ludurana Reluz, Hits Mari Moon Artsy






Notes:
2 coats on all 
- Good news, they are dupes! They both shift from copper, pink, purple to blue 

PART 5: Ludurana Fascinante, Ozotic 520






Notes:
2 coats on all 
- Dupes? nope! They have the same gold/copper warm tones, but Ludurana Fascinante has this green in it which makes it unique.

Overall impression

Dupes & Formula
- The Hits Mari Moon and Ludurana Aurora Boreal collections are exact dupes of each other. It's amazing!
- Ozotic is sheer, very sheer. It need to be layered over a dark color to achieve the kind of opacity and strong color shift the Luduranas and Hits have. They don't need undies and build nicely in two coats.
- Ludurana has the best formula. I'm not a fan of the Hits formula, but there is some amazingly unique colors like Daring and Unconventional that haven't been duped yet (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Size
- Ozotic has the bigger size bottles (13ml), followed by Ludurana (8ml), then Hits (6ml). Both Ludurana and Hits multichromes have an agreeable scent.

Price
- Ozotic is the most expensive. It is $14.50 on Llarowe and Overall Beauty, and $15.50 on Ninja Polish.
- It is followed by Ludurana, which is $14 on Llarowe and $11 on Ninja Polish
- Hits is the cheapest option: $8 on Llarowe and $7 on Ninja Polish

Availability
- Ozotic 500 series (which include the multichromes) will be discontinued. Picture Polish, Llarowe and Overall Beauty are still taking orders until done.
- Where can you score Ozotic, Hits, or Ludurana? Order it from Overall Beauty, Llarowe, or Ninja Polish, swap with someone from Brazil, do a group order from the Ozotic, Hits, or Ludurana websites, look for blog sales and giveaways, post an ISO (In Search Of) post on Polishsale.

So who wins the fight? well if you are like me, all of them are winners. Which one is your pick?Phew that was long! Thanks for reading :)

22 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I appreciate all the time it must have taken you to do all those comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an angel for posting these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the comparison smack down posts! Very informative thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these comparisons! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING! Than you so much for showing all these comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting! I always go for the cheapest =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too sometimes but with holo I'm so weak I need them all

      Delete
  7. You just saved me soooo much money!!! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing comparison! You've saved me lots of money as I have all HITS duochromes and some Luduranas so I really don't need the Ozotics. And since they've announced they are discontinuing them I wanted to buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic posts. Keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks! I have a huge one with holos coming for august :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you soooo much for these comparisons! It was a GREAT help! I saw HITS cutie pie and was thinking of getting it, but realized it's the dupe of Ozotic 505 and I have that...saved myself some money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome my dear! im glad I could help you save some money :)

      Delete
  12. Great post, thank you!! I'm planning on buying some Brazilian polishes and this is so useful, as I love duochromes and I thought I needed them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you im so glad i could spare you some $ that you use to buy even more polish ;p

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...