My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nubar - Reclaim


Afternoon!
Finally a nice green holo in my stash! I don't like Glitter Gal Green and I'm actively looking for China Glaze L8R G8R (holla if you have a hook up) so I'm pleased to have scored Reclaim by Nubar. I bought it from an Amazon seller, but you can purchase it on Nubar too. It's a beautiful green linear holo. The particles are different from OPI Designer Series, Hits, Ozotic, and Ludurana. It actually has a closer look to the China Glaze OMG collection. The application was smooth, opaque in one coat and dried so fast, like seriously!
All swatches are two coats of Reclaim with top coat.

Sun light






I then stamped on Reclaim with Orly Dazzle, BM 208 and BM 215.

 Artificial light

So to all my holo ladies, do you know of any other green holo that amazing? If yes, let me know!
Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Reclaim is one of my favorites! Nubar needs to make more linear holos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real it's the most saturated green holo in my stash

      Delete
  2. il est magnifique! je viens de le recevoir dans un swap! j'ai hâte de l'essayer! il te va très bien!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! Je suis sure que tu vas l'adorer il est tellement beau!

      Delete
  3. Thank you! If you don't have it snag it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to find any linear holos available in Canada =( But hey, for China Glaze check out BeautyJoint.com if you haven't already. They might have what you're looking for! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fav green holo of mine too. RE:L8R G8R, it hardly ever comes up on eBay now days. It's more illusive than OMG (silver) is. That was the last shade I found to complete my OMG set. I found it on a very non user friendly auction site that Google runs. You could put in a Google alert for China Glaze L8R G8R. That way no matter what auction site it shows up on, you will get an email notice....but you will have to wade through all the alerts that will come when it's mentioned in blogs. I am glad I have it but like the other OMG's it chips badly and wear time for a mani with it is usually only 1 day I find...plus no topper of course as it dulls the holo. If you like a more mint green holo, look at Nfu-Oh #66. It's my fav of all that holo series of #61-#66.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I found l8r in a blog sale yay! I don't have any nfu oh and heard lot of good things about the brand soo I'll try it :)

      Delete
  6. Stunning! Reclaim is number one on my Nubar wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...