My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ring nail art - Tutorial


One of my friend just got engaged! She lives more than 6,000 miles away from me, and I wanted to do an engagement themed manicure to celebrate! I love how it turned how, let me know what you think!

Artificial light


I started with two coats of Colorama Ventinho Bom, a sweet lilac with pink shimmer that I got in a swap.

 Artificial light

I then did a french tip manicure with two coats of Wild and Crazy Purple Glitter.

 Artificial light

I added some rectangle rhinestones on my ring finger as a symbol of the engagement ring. So cute!

 Artificial light


So how do you like it? And thanks for reading!

9 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...