My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tie Dye nails


Hello!
From a clothing trend to my nails, here is my first attempt to Tie Dye nail art. I went with a summery version of the original one. I used China Glaze Moonlight as a base, then OPI Hot & Spicy, Paint My Moji-Toes Red, and Vodka & Caviar. I just needed a toothpick to drag the polish while it was goopy. Let me know what you think about it!

Artificial light







My base wasn't dry enough, so the toothpick dragged it too :( Kind of destroyed the whole effect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...