My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, July 2, 2012

Flakies and Glitter manicure- Tutorial


Good morning!
I'm wishing you a beautiful start of the week! I'm exhausted as I spent time packing and u hauling. I got to go to the beach, which was the only relaxing part of my week end. I'm taking a deserving break and wish it could last more :) Ok on to the nails. I didn't know what to do so I picked some random untried polishes and came up with this reinvented french manicure. Hope you like it!



I started with one coat of OPI Ski Teal You Drop, yep one coat. I love this brand


I then dabbed one coat of Ludurana Sol, a clear base with yellow, green, copper, and orange flakies.


OPI DS Temptation was needed to agreeably complement it in a side french manicure


I finished with my Kleancolor black striping polish. 


One coat of Seche vite to smooth it out and voila!


Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Karine this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! It's very diffrent and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! All the different textures of the polish look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! I really wanted something different lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I hope you don't mind if I try it myself in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative and unexpected! Nice job, Karine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have inspired me to pull out my Ski Teal You Drop and cover it with one of my Finger Paint Flakies - that's a great look - dusty teal with a nice flaky. I am so wrapped up in brights right now - pretty soon I will want to reach for another darker look. I saw that after just painting my toes with Barry M Bright Red and starting some nail art on them with Stripe Rite for the 4th of July celebration tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ski teal you drop does not get enough love! I love this shade so much but its not a summer tone but you can always pull it off like this

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...