My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Black and white stamping polishes comparison

Wassup ladies,
When I got into stamping, the only thing that made the difference was the polish, not the stamper, scrapper, or plate. I remember I wanted a nice black and white stamping polishes, and all my findings suggested Konad. Well I caved in and bought 3 Konad polishes (black, red, and white) but today I am comparing mainstream brands that are easily available and good for stamping.
Wassup ladies,
Quand j’ai commencé le stamping, la seule chose qui faisait la différence était le vernis, pas le tampon, scrapper, ou la plaque. Je me rappelle que je voulais des vernis stamping en noir et blanc, et toutes mes recherches suggéraient Konad. Eh bien, j’ai cédé et acheté 3 vernis Konad (noir, rouge, et blanc) mais aujourd'hui, je compare les marques grand public qui sont facilement disponibles et bonnes pour le stamping.




Above, I stamped the following white polishes OPI Alpine Snow, Sation Snow White, NYC French White Creme, Sally Hansen White On, and China Glaze Moonlight.

If you want crisp white, you can skip China Glaze Moonlight, it is very sheer but still stamps. Sally Hansen stamps right and crisp. NYC is less white and Sally Hansen but does the work. Sation works very good, better than OPI which is the less white of all.
The best one in my opinion is Sation Snow White.
J’ai stampé les vernis blancs suivants OPI Alpine Snow, Sation Snow White, NYC French White Creme, Sally Hansen White On, et China Glaze Moonlight.


Si vous voulez du blanc pur, vous pouvez oublier China Glaze Moonlight, il est trop transparent mais peu quand même stamper. Sally Hansen est vraiment bien. NYC est moins blanc que Sally Hansen mais il fait l'affaire. Sation est super, mieux que OPI qui est le moins blanc de tous. A mon avis, le meilleur est Sation Snow White.



Above, I stamped the following black polishes Wet N Wild Black Creme, Sally Hansen Black Out, Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris, Nabi Black, and Sation Black.

Sation is too sheer and runny so it smeared the design a little. Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris did the same thing. Sally Hansen is also too sheer, it almost stamped in grey. Nabi and Wet N Wild Black Creme are way more opaque and stamp a crisp design. These last 2 are the best IMO.

Now it's my turn to ask you, what are your best black and white stamping polishes? Thanks for sharing and reading!
J’ai stampé les vernis noirs suivants Wet N Wild Black Creme, Sally Hansen Black Out, Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris, Nabi Black, et Sation Black.

Sation est trop clair et coulant il a fait des bavures sur le design. Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris a fait la même chose. Sally Hansen est également trop clair, ça a presque stampé en gris. Nabi et Wet N Wild Black Creme sont beaucoup plus opaques et stampent un design défini. Ces 2 derniers sont les meilleurs pour moi.

Maintenant, c'est à mon tour de vous demander, quels sont vos meilleurs vernis à stamping noir et blanc? Merci de partager et de me lire!

10 comments:

  1. This is an awesome review! Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful post! It is now much easier to choose new white polish for stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comparison! I always use konad black and white. I want to find a red that will stamp boldly on top of black. The konad one doesn't do very well. Have you found one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I don't know of any good red apart from konad but I read that adding pigment thickens the polish, therefore making it an opaque polish ready for stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie forever yummy and orly grave mistaken stamp well and are both beautiful reds

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...