My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Joyeux Noel !! Merry Christmas !!


Hello!
Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas full of joy and happiness. Let's also have a thought for the needy in this giving/sharing time/
I am finally trying my 1st Zoyas (yes yes) with 2 coats of Blaze (red scattered holo) as a base and 3 coats of Electra (silver string glitter) on my ring finger. I added a bow stamp and some rhinestones to finish the look.  Hope you like it!

Bonjour!
Je voulais juste vous souhaiter un Joyeux Noël plein de joie et de bonheur. Ayons également une pensée pour les nécessiteux dans ce temps de partage.
J'ai enfin essayé mes 1er Zoyas (oui oui) avec 2 couches de Blaze (holo dispersé rouge) comme base et 3 couches d'Electra (longues paillettes argentées  sur mon annulaire. J'ai stampé un noeud ajouté des strass pour finir le look. J'espère que vous aimez!






7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous manicure. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wore Blaze for Christmas day! I needed a polish change and a fast one - I was going to put on Zoya Aurora but it clashed with the red sweater I had on - so I dug and found my Blaze - it's so pretty - different than any red I own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Merry Late Christmas.. but happy new Year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...