My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, January 11, 2013

K's Special Fridays #23 - I'm a Princess & Pinky Promise

TGIF!
I got two special polishes to show you today but there's one I'm not very fond of so we are going to start with it. I'm A Princess (yep I didn't have any inspiration lol) is a purple to silver duochrome with holo glitter. I just don't like it because it is very sheer even after 4 coats (below). On the opposite, Pinky Promise is opaque in two coats :) Let me know what you think about it and see you next Friday.


Enfin Vendredi!
J'ai eu deux vernis spéciaux à vous montrer aujourd'hui, mais il y en a un dont je ne suis pas très fière donc on va commencer avec lui. I'm A Princess (oui j'avais aucune inspiration lol) est un duochrome allant du violet au gris avec des paillettes holographiques. Je ne l'aime pas parce qu'il est pas opaque, même après 4 couches (ci-dessous). A l’opposé  Pinky Promise est opaque en deux couches :) Dites moi ce que vous en pensez et à Vendredi prochain.

Sun light/ lumière du soleil




 Sun light/ lumière du jour

Flash

8 comments:

  1. I'm a Princess is super sheer, but I really like the color. I hope you can tweak the formula to something you're happy with! Pinky Promise is beautiful and summery. It's foggy and freezing out where I'm at and a dose of summer is highly welcome right now ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liesl! Actually I'm thinking of layering it over a lavender base for a soft look or black
      Aww we don't have winter so it's sunny/rainy all year. I'll keep cheering you on with a dose of summer :)

      Delete
  2. I actually love I'm a Princess! I like Pinky Promise too, but I'm a Princess is just calling to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holo in I'm a Princess is insane! Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...