My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, January 18, 2013

K's Special Fridays #24 - Miss Dior & Cacao

Hello!


Wow this is my 300th post! I remember when I wrote my first article, it was barely 3 lines to introduce my timid self and the bday club collection. Today, I am happy that this 300th post also features two of my beloved creations.
Miss Dior was created in connection with my favorite perfume Miss Dior Cherie. Described as the fragrance that inspired love and romance, a sensual blend of Italian Mandarin, Egyptian Jasmine and Indonesian Patchouli. Humm let's translate that into a dazzling lavender linear holo, opaque in 2 coats and that will go with any day and nights outfits.
Cacao is a brown linear holo inspired by the fact that Cote d'Ivoire (my country) leads the world in production and export of cocoa beans. One of my brother even planted cocoa beans in our backyard and it grew into a big tree, and most I loooove anything chocolate. Cacao is opaque in 2 coats . Let's go look at the pics!
Coucou!


Wow c'est mon 300eme article! Je me rappelle quand j'ai écrit mon premier, il était à peine de 3 lignes pour introduire ma personne timide et la collection du bday club. Aujourd'hui, je suis heureuse que cet article parle également de deux de mes créations bien-aimées.
Miss Dior a été créé dans le cadre en lien avec mon parfum préféré Miss Dior Cherie . Décrit comme le parfum qui a inspiré l'amour et le romantisme, un mélange sensuel de mandarine Italienne, de jasmin d'Egypte et de Patchouli d'Indonésie. Humm nous allons le traduire en un éblouissant vernis lavande holographique, opaque en 2 couches et qui ira avec n'importe quelle tenue de jour ou nuit.
Cacao est un holo marron inspiré du fait que la Côte d'Ivoire (mon pays) est le leader mondial dans la production et l'exportation de fèves de cacao. Un de mes frères a même planté des fèves de cacao dans notre jardin et ces dernières ont mûri en un grand arbre, et plus j'adooooore le chocolat sous toutes ses formes. Cacao est opaque en 2 couches. Allons voir les photos!









2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...