My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Louis Vuitton Nails

Hello ladies!
I'm back to my old shape. I got bored of the long rounded nails so I cut it off. I saw this QA39 stamping plate while browsing BPS website and had to buy it. I love Louis Vuitton as a brand and own a few bags so I am really excited to be able to do a nail art inspired by it. The base color of my design is 2 coats of Lady October, a pink holographic franken that was gifted to me by Angela from my bday club and stamped with my white Konad. What do you think of it?
Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Bonjour Mesdames!
J'ai encore changé la forme de mes ongles. Les ongles longs arrondis m'ennuyaient donc je les ai coupés. J'ai vu une plaque à stamping QA39 sur le site de BPS. J'aime Louis Vuitton en tant que marque dont je possède quelques sacs alors je suis vraiment ravie de faire un nail art inspiré par elle. La couleur de base de mon design est 2 couches de Lady October, un rose holographique qui m'a été offert par Angela de mon bday club et stampé avec mon vernis blanc Konad. Qu'en pensez-vous?Merci de me lire et bonne journée!


 Natural light/ lumière naturelle



Flash

2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...