My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 29, 2013

China Glaze - Ghoulish Glow

This is by far the hardest polish to photograph EVER! Like seriously I have had this polish for more than a year and wore it numerous times for girls night out, but I continuously failed at taking a picture of it. I googled and read many tutorials on how to photograph glow in the dark objects and still nothing. My camera didn't work, nor my S3 or Ipad. I was about to throw the towel when I tried my bother's Iphone. Finally!!!


What I used: China Glaze Ghoulish Glow

 Ce vernis est de loin le plus difficile à photographier! Sérieusement, j'ai ce vernis depuis plus d'un an et je l'ai porté plusieurs fois pour des sorties entre copines, mais j'ai toujours du mal à le prendre en photo. J'ai googlé et lu de nombreux tutoriels sur comment photographier des objets fluorescents et toujours rien. Rien avec mon appareil photo, ni mon S3 ou iPad. J'étais sur le point de jeter l'éponge quand j'ai essayé l'Iphone de mon frère. Enfin!!!

Ce que j'ai utilisé: China Glaze Ghoulish Glow






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...