My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Saran Nails Remix

Remember my take 1 on saran nail art? Well I loved it so much that I gave it another try. I just closed my eyes and picked 2 polishes in my untrieds, then let the magic do its work. On to the pics!


What I used: Catrice After Eight, China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, Cover Band Sticks 'N' Stones


Vous vous souvenez de mon 1er essai au nail art saran? Eh bien je l'ai tellement kiffé qu'il fallait que je le ressaie. J'ai juste fermé les yeux et pris deux vernis au hasard, puis j'ai laissé ma magie créative faire le reste. Place aux photos!

Ce que j'ai utilisé: Catrice After Eight, China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, Cover Band Sticks 'N' Stones

Day light / lumière du jour





Catrice After Eight (ring, index/ annulaire, indexe) &China Glaze Blue Year's Eve (pinky, middle/ auriculaire, majeur)


2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...