My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 1, 2013

Star Gazer - 307

Hi
This is by far my favorite Star Gazer. 307 is really a boring name for that green to purple shimmery polish. Yes it is a duochrome gem, opaque in 3 coats. It dried fast with easy application although I found the brush small. 307 reminded me of Orly Space Cadet or Accessorize Aztec; they might (or not) be dupes. Well this completes my Star Gazer collection, I hope you like it!


Salut
C'est de loin mon Star Gazer préféré  307 est vraiment un nom nul pour ce vernis qui change du vert au violet. Oui c'est un petit bijou de duochrome, opaque en 3 couches. Il a séché rapidement en plus d'une pose facile même si j'ai trouvé le pinceau petit. 307 me fait penser à Orly Space Cadet ou Accessorize Aztec, ils pourraient (ou non) être dupes. Eh bien, voila ce qui complète  ma collection de Star Gazer, j'espère que vous allez aimer!




Artificial light / lumière artificielle




1 comment:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...