My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, May 24, 2013

Bourjois - Brun Enrobant

Hello!
I have the impression of having chocolate nails  and I only have one desire... chew on them! The polish I'm wearing is one of my mom's, I do not have a lot of brown in my polish stash so I had to try it. So it is from French brand Bourjois and is called Brun Enrobant. It promises a so smooth and shiny finish that it will look like fake nails. Personally I do not like fake nails so this swatching is more because of the color. I love the shape of the brush because it is wide enough to cover the entire surface of the nail in a single layer. The texture is perfect and it is completely opaque in 2 coats. A must-have that I would have trouble to do without. Do you have any suggestions of dupes? If so thank you for sharing it with me.

Big kisses and have a great weekend!


Salut!
J' ai l'impression d'avoir des ongles en chocolat et je n'ai qu'une envie... les croquer! Le vernis que je porte est celui de ma maman, je ne possède pas beaucoup de marron dans ma vernisthèque alors je me devais de l'essayer. Alors il est de la marque française Bourjois et s'appelle Brun Enrobant. Il promet une finition si lisse et brillante qu'on dirait de faux ongles. Perso j'aime pas les faux ongles donc c'est plus à cause de la couleur que je l'essaie. J'adore la forme du pinceau parce qu'il est assez large pour couvrir toute la surface de l'ongle en une seule couche. La texture est parfaite et il est complètement opaque en 2 couches. Un must have dont j'aurais du mal à m'en passer. Avez vous des suggestions de vernis dans ces teintes? Si oui merci de les partager avec moi.
Gros bisous et passez un bon week end!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...