My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dior & Chains Nail Art

Hello lovelies!
If you ask me about my favorite luxury brand,
I will tell you Christian Dior without an hesitation.
I love how creative their bags collection are, and how they portrays modern women as classy but not overly boring, edgy but not risky. I wanted to portray that mix on my nails. I was so excited when I found a stamping plate that had the Dior logo and even more when I finished this nail art. I am sorry but I do not remember where I bought the plate, but it's either on BPS (born pretty store) or KKCenterHK, I looked it up and it's plate KD12 from Amazon. What do you think of the chain nails trend, is it something you would try?
Salut les beautés!
Si on me demande quelle est ma marque de luxe préférée, Je dirai Christian Dior sans hésitation. J'aime la créativité de leur collections de sacs, et comment ils présentent les femmes comme modernes, chic sans tomber dans l'ennui et le risqué. Je voulais dépeindre ce mariage sur mes ongles. J'étais tellement contente quand j'ai trouvé une plaque de stamping avec le logo Dior et encore plus ravie quand j'ai fini ce nail art. Je suis désolée, mais je ne me souviens plus où j'ai acheté la plaque, mais c'est soit chez BPS (born pretty store) ou KKCenterHK, j'ai vérifié et c'est la plaque K12 de chez Amazon. Que pensez-vous de la tendance des chaines sur les ongles, êtes vous tentées de l'essayer?






7 comments:

  1. SO pretty
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the Christian Dior brand is great. I think that all women should be portrayed as classy and stylish but also as professional and sophisticated. That Dior plate comes out really well on the polish. I had never seen nail art like that before, I really enjoyed it.

    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...