My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The NCC Challenge - Neon Week 4

Me again ladies,
I am right in time for the last day of the month, which also marks the end of the Neon theme. I did a bright gradient and added Sticks N Stones by Cover Band of my ring finger. Hope you like it!
Moi encore mesdemoiselles,
Je suis juste à temps pour le dernier jour du mois, qui marque aussi la fin du thème Néon. J'ai fait un dégradé  vif et j'ai ajouté Sticks N Stones de Cover Band sur mon annulaire. J'espère que vous aimez! 








8 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...