My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gold & White Stamping

Hello,
White and gold has always been one of my favorite color marriage. Talking about clothing, accessories, interior design, etc... white and gold go well together. I wanted to try this combination on my nails so I wore 2 coats of China Glaze Moonlight, then stamped on top of it with China Glaze Passion. What do you think of it? The pics don't do it justice, it is so pretty!
Bonjour,
Le Blanc et or a toujours été un mariage de couleurs que j'adore. En terme de vêtements, accessoires, déco d'intérieur, etc... le blanc et or vont bien ensemble. Je voulais essayer cette combinaison sur mes ongles alors j'ai mis 2 couches de China Glaze Moonlight, ensuite j'ai stampé dessus avec China Glaze Passion. Qu'en pensez-vous? Les photos ne rendent pas justice, c'est tellement joli!







4 comments:

  1. That's a nice combo.What stamping plate did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that paisley plate so much - this look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love the plate too I could never freehand this lol

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...