My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Burberry Nails


Hello!
Since I started with the luxury brands inspired series of nail art, I had wanted to do a Burberry nail art. The iconic pattern specific to Burberry exults class and chic, I love it! I apologize in advance for my dark pictures. I could only capture the contrast between the tan base and white stripes by turning the flash off. What do you think of it?
Thanks for reading!

Bonjour!
Depuis que j'ai commencé ma série de nail art inspirée des marques de luxe, je voulais faire un nail art Burberry. Le motif propre à Burberry exulte classe  et chic, j'adore! Je m'excuse à l'avance de mes photos sombres. Je ne pouvais capturer le contraste entre la base claire et les bandes blanches qu'en éteignant le flash. Qu'en pensez-vous?
Merci de me lire!






2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...