My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, August 12, 2013

Ikat Nails


Wassup girls?
I'm finally crossing this off my to do list! Ikat nails has been a mystery to me, mostly because I was scared to mess it and it looked difficult to achieve. I'm still kind of skeptical of my own version... maybe it will grow on me but for now I don't like it. I hope my 2nd try will be better. 

Quoi de neuf les filles?
J'ai enfin rayé ce nail art de ma liste! Le nail art Ikat était un mystère pour moi, surtout parce que j'avais peur de le gâcher et il semblait difficile à réaliser. Je suis encore un peu sceptique quant à ma propre version ... peut être que ça va me plaire après, mais pour l'instant je n'aime pas. J'espère que mon 2ème essai sera meilleur.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...