My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer Nails

Wassup girls?
We are finally in August! The beautiful weather just inspired this super bright nail art. This is also my 1st time trying the fishtail braid technique. I will be on vacation mid August and I'm planning to travel out of my country, I'm already in the mood to have fun. Let's have a look at these summery nails. What are your plans for summer?
Quoi de neuf les filles?
On est enfin en Août! Le beau temps a inspiré ce nail art aux couleurs vives. C'est aussi la 1ère fois que j'essaie la technique "fishtail braid". Je serai en vacances mi-Août et je prévois de voyager hors de mon pays, je suis déjà d'humeur à m'éclater. Jetons un coup d'œil à ces ongles estivaux. Quels sont vos plans pour l'été?








2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...