My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The NCC Challenge, Around The World Week 3 - America


Hello ladies!
We are going to America for the 3rd installment of this month's NCC Challenge. My manicure was inspired by the iconic I love NY and represents all the good things that happened to me during this period of my life. I spent 4 years in the US doing my master and working. Well I even found love and started my blogging adventure there :) Sweet memories...   

Bonjour les filles!
On se rend en Amérique pour la 3e manche du NCC Challenge de ce moisMa manucure est inspirée de l'emblématique I love NY et représente toutes les bonnes choses qui me sont arrivées au cours de cette période de ma vie. J'ai vécu 4 ans aux Etats Unis, à faire mon master et travailler. Eh bien, j'y ai même trouvé l'amour et j'ai commencé mon aventure de blogueuse là bàs :) Doux souvenirs ...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...