My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The NCC Challenge, Around The World Week 4 - Asia


Morning!
Today's nail art is Asian themed because I have always been intrigued by their cultural heritage. I have travelled on all continents except Oceania and Asia, and one day, I dream to visit China and Japan. Asian art, music, cuisine, religion, architecture, and fashion are so different from what I'm used to see that I will be delighted to discover it. I wanted to do a cute Kawaii nail art but didn't have the tools to do it, so I came up with this 3D nail art. I hope you like it!   

Bonjour!
Le nail art d'aujourd'hui est d'inspiration asiatique parce que j'ai toujours été intriguée par leur patrimoine culturel. J'ai voyagé à travers tous les continents sauf l'Océanie et l'Asie, et un jour, je rêve de visiter la Chine et le Japon. L'art asiatique, la musique, cuisine, religion, l'architecture et la mode sont tellement différents de ce que je suis habituée à voir que je serai ravie de les découvrir. Je voulais faire un joli nail art Kawaii mais je n'avais pas tous les outils, donc j'ai improvisé ce nail art 3D. J'espère que vous aimez!











4 comments:

  1. You should definitely visit Japan some day! You'll love it!
    I think your nail art is very kawaii :) and 3D is very Asian anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I definitely plan to visit Japan one day!!

      Delete
  2. so very pretty i love 3D nail art :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...