My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sparkly Gradient


Morning!
I did this nail art a long time ago, but didn't find the time to share it with you. I was inspired by the hot summery weather and taking vacations at the beach. To achieve this look, I used different OPI polishes and followed my gradient tutorial.  Let's look at the pics! 

Bonjour!
J'ai fait ce nail art il ya longtemps, mais je n'ai pas eu le temps de le partager avec vous. J'étais inspirée par le temps estival chaud et les vacances à la plage. Pour avoir ce look, j'ai utilisé différents vernis OPI et suivi mon tutorial pour dégradés. Allons voir les photos! 


Sunlight/ Au soleil





I added a top coat on the gradient to give it a sparkly effect. I love how the holographic particles help hide all imperfections.
-
J'ai ajouté une top coat sur ​​le dégradé pour lui donner un effet brillant. J'aime la façon dont les particules holographiques aident à camoufler les imperfections.






Of course I had to take a picture with flash to show you more holographic goodness.
-
Bien sûr, je devais prendre une photo avec le flash pour vous montrer cette beauté holographique.

Flash

Which look do you prefer? Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.
-
Lequel des looks préférez-vous? Merci de me lire et passez une belle journée.




1 comment:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...