My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

White & Gold French Manicure


Hello!
I have a really simple nail art to show you today. See, I wanted to do a Christmas inspired nail art but everything I attempted turned out bad. Anyway this is what I came up with, I like it it's so elegant and feminine.
Big kisses and have a good day.  




Salut!
J'ai un nail art très simple à vous montrer aujourd'hui. Vous voyez, je voulais faire un nail art inspiré de Noël, mais tout ce que j'ai tenté s'est avéré raté. Bref, voice ma petite creation que j'aime bien, c'est élégant et féminin.
Gros bisous et passez une bonne journée.

Indoor/ A l'interieur



Flash

4 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...