My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, January 31, 2014

The NCC Presents - Inspired by a Tutorial #3 - Beautylish's Black & White Nail Art


Good morning!
After yesterday's fail, I'm so proud to show you my 3rd installment of this month's NCC challenge which is by far my favorite. I followed Beautilish's tutorial (that you can find here) only for my accent finger and kept the V french for a softer look. What do you think of it?


What I used:
- Kleancolor Black & White nail stripper

Bonjour!
Après l'échec d'hier, je suis tellement fière de vous montrer ma 3ème mani pour le challenge NCC de ce mois, qui est de loin ma préférée. J'ai suivi le tutoriel de Beautilish (que vous pouvez trouver ici) seulement pour mon annulaire et j'ai gardé la french en V pour un look plus soft. Qu'en pensez-vous?

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- Kleancolor Noir et Blanc avec pinceau fin








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...