My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, February 14, 2014

Create A Little Love Campaign - In Collaboration With Brilliant Earth


Hello ladies!
Love is in the air, and with Valentine’s Day being today, I got something special for you. I was contacted by Jaimie from Brilliant Earth to participate in the Create A Little Love Campaign, which focuses on creatively spelling out the word “love” into art. 
What is Love? To me, it is so many things. Love is an intuition, a force of nature, a connection, it is caring about our family, friends, and significant other. Love is pure and delicate, as I tried to portray it in my nail art. I hope you do like it and please head over to their Pinterest page for an awesome collage of all the bloggers taking part in this campaign. One Love!     



What I used :
- OPI Samoan Sand
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Orly Luxe
- Sally Hansen Big Money
- Pearls and Rhinestones



Coucou les filles!
L'amour est dans le pré, et la St Valentin étant aujourd'hui, j'ai quelque chose de spécial pour vous. J'ai été contacté par Jaimie de Brilliant Earth pour participer à la campagne Create A Little Love, qui se base sur l'interprétation créative et artistique du mot "love".
Qu'est-ce que l'Amour? Pour moi, c'est tellement de choses. L'amour est une intuition, une force de la nature, une connexion, c'est être aux soins de notre famille, amis, et amoureux. L'amour est pur et délicat, comme j'ai essayé de le dépeindre dans mon nail art. J'espère que vous apprécierez et merci de vous rendre sur la page Pinterest de Brillian Earth pour un collage génial de toutes les blogueuses qui participent à cette campagne. One Love!

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- OPI Samoan Sand
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Orly Luxe
- Sally Hansen Big Money
- Pearls and Rhinestones






6 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love nude! It's always, always, always the base of my nail art projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that nude color and the one with the rose design. Its classy and elegant. I find it unique as well. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you market your products or your business through a website, the presentation of your content and the appearance of your website are what will attract and keep visitors at your site. satta king satta Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king

    satta king

    satta king Maintain your good image by working to alleviate customer dissatisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...