My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The NCC Presents - Inspired by a Tutorial #4 - Paulina's Passions Roses Nail Art


Hello my dears!
I hope you are having a fabulous week end. I am taking some time off cooking to show you a super cute nail art. It was inspired by an easy tutorial and I add my own Valentine's take to it. I hope you like it!


What I used:
- OPI Big Apple Red
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Zoya Logan
- NYC Sidewalkers
- Cacee BFF Pixie


Salut mes très chères!
J'espère que vous passez un bon week end. Je prends un peu de temps hors de la cuisine pour vous montrer un nail art super mignon. Il est inspiré de ce  tutoriel facile et j'ai ajouté ma propre touche de Saint-Valentin. J'espère que ça vous plait!

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- OPI Big Apple Red
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Zoya Logan
- NYC Sidewalkers
- Cacee BFF Pixie


4 comments:

  1. Wow, looks great! And good colors for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satta king Satta Bazaar
    satta king satta bazaar This means that you must not skimp on these areas! If you have a website or are thinking about creating one, make sure it is done professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turning negative experiences into good ones can satta king

    satta Matka

    satta Matka show customers that you care about them. It's even better if you do this on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...